Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Great idea! I choose this as a reminder to replace my towel bar with towel hooks as this is an on going issue in my bathroom, hooks will make my bathroom appear more organized, towels on a bar look untidy when they aren't hung properly making the space feel unwelcoming and uncoordinated.

Sink is big enough for two people to use at the same time.... Not a bad idea for a bathroom that will not fit two separate sinks. (Kids bathroom) also like the half brick wall
Sink is big enough for two people to use at the same time.... Not a bad idea for a bathroom that will not fit two separate sinks. (Kids bathroom) also like the half brick wall
Click here to download
Walk through, stacked stone, waterfall... this would save so many fights over the shower head lol!
Walk through, stacked stone, waterfall... this would save so many fights over the shower head lol!
Click here to download
Great idea! I choose this as a reminder to replace my towel bar with towel hooks as this is an on going issue in my bathroom, hooks will make my bathroom appear more organized, towels on a bar look untidy when they aren't hung properly making the space feel unwelcoming and uncoordinated.
Great idea! I choose this as a reminder to replace my towel bar with towel hooks as this is an on going issue in my bathroom, hooks will make my bathroom appear more organized, towels on a bar look untidy when they aren't hung properly making the space feel unwelcoming and uncoordinated.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment