Saturday, November 30, 2013

"If you don't have enough room for a double sink install two separate smaller vanities." I love seeing stuff like this: would to God my bedroom were this big, much less my bathroom.

"If you don't have enough room for a double sink install two separate smaller vanities." I love seeing stuff like this: would to God my bedroom were this big, much less my bathroom.
"If you don't have enough room for a double sink install two separate smaller vanities." I love seeing stuff like this: would to God my bedroom were this big, much less my bathroom.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
skylight in the bathroom?
skylight in the bathroom?

Download whole gallery
Rustic bathroom by the Style Files
Rustic bathroom by the Style Files

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment