Friday, December 6, 2013

#31.) The mantel decor is great! I think the traditional black candlesticks pop against the abstract art. Modern, vintage, industrial, farmhouse...every style present in this casual sitting area. (I would prefer black and white accent pillows).

Love this Bathroom
Love this Bathroom

Download whole gallery
Inflatable outdoor sofa, only $27! Perfect for laying out. This is a MUST have!!!
Inflatable outdoor sofa, only $27! Perfect for laying out. This is a MUST have!!!

Download whole gallery
Cute for a bathroom @haley plaisance
Cute for a bathroom @haley plaisance

Download whole gallery
#31.) The mantel decor is great! I think the traditional black candlesticks pop against the abstract art. Modern, vintage, industrial, farmhouse...every style present in this casual sitting area. (I would prefer black and white accent pillows).
#31.) The mantel decor is great! I think the traditional black candlesticks pop against the abstract art. Modern, vintage, industrial, farmhouse...every style present in this casual sitting area. (I would prefer black and white accent pillows).

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment