Saturday, December 21, 2013

As a lover of a bath, this idea looks amazing. Just a shame that I live in Essex! Although if I could hire a villa somewhere hot, with this in the garden, I would be more than happy :-)

Bathroom Inspiration Galleries
Bathroom Inspiration Galleries

Download whole gallery
shower.
shower.

Download whole gallery
Bathroom
Bathroom

Download whole gallery
As a lover of a bath, this idea looks amazing. Just a shame that I live in Essex! Although if I could hire a villa somewhere hot, with this in the garden, I would be more than happy :-)
As a lover of a bath, this idea looks amazing. Just a shame that I live in Essex! Although if I could hire a villa somewhere hot, with this in the garden, I would be more than happy :-)

Download whole gallery
glass tile backsplash
glass tile backsplash

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment