Thursday, December 12, 2013

Casablanca 6 Drawer Chest: I've been needing a chest of drawers for way too long. This would work perfectly with the color scheme in my bedroom. I love the shape!

Casablanca 6 Drawer Chest: I've been needing a chest of drawers for way too long. This would work perfectly with the color scheme in my bedroom. I love the shape!
Casablanca 6 Drawer Chest: I've been needing a chest of drawers for way too long. This would work perfectly with the color scheme in my bedroom. I love the shape!

Download whole gallery
bathroom
bathroom

Download whole gallery
Magda Bookshelf - love. want. somebody buy me.
Magda Bookshelf - love. want. somebody buy me.

Download whole gallery
Use vertical storage to keep a small bath from looking crowded. More bathroom ideas: www.bhg.com/...
Use vertical storage to keep a small bath from looking crowded. More bathroom ideas: www.bhg.com/...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment