Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Genius! tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.

I would live in that tub.
I would live in that tub.

Download whole gallery
Half bath....Take pretty backsplash tile in the bathroom all the way up to the ceiling.
Half bath....Take pretty backsplash tile in the bathroom all the way up to the ceiling.

Download whole gallery
Bathtub for two, overflows into the shower. Holy cow, I want this
Bathtub for two, overflows into the shower. Holy cow, I want this

Download whole gallery
Genius! tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.
Genius! tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.

Download whole gallery
Making The Most out of your small Space The Bathroom - love the wall for a shower instead if a door or curtain
Making The Most out of your small Space  The Bathroom - love the wall for a shower instead if a door or curtain

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment