Sunday, December 15, 2013

window box bathroom storage - basket storage. I was thinking about putting shelves in our small bathroom with baskets on them... Or I could just skip the shelves and just hang baskets.

Love this bathtub!!
Love this bathtub!!

Download whole gallery
window box bathroom storage - basket storage. I was thinking about putting shelves in our small bathroom with baskets on them... Or I could just skip the shelves and just hang baskets.
window box bathroom storage - basket storage. I was thinking about putting shelves in our small bathroom with baskets on them... Or I could just skip the shelves and just hang baskets.

Download whole gallery
Half Bath
Half Bath

Download whole gallery
Beautiful shower!
Beautiful shower!

Download whole gallery
Bathroom
Bathroom

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment